Hot Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Intensive with Tomasz Goetel and Heidi Ulrich.
International Certification Programme, 200 hours, registered with Yoga Alliance
“You take the first step, we will help with the rest.”
Location: Yoga Moves Nyon, Rue du Marché 10, 1260 Nyon ( 12 mins from Geneva)
Dates: July 23rd-August 18th, 2017
Cost: 3,500 Early bird price before 31 March 2017, 3,000 Certified yoga teachers- 2,900
:: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ::
Do you love Yoga and now would like to share it with others?
Our training program is suitable for:
Yoga practitioners who want to deepen their personal yoga and aren't sure about teaching
Yoga practitioners who want to become yoga teachers
Yoga teachers who want to expand into teaching Hot Yoga
Hot Yoga teachers who want to improve their teaching and practice
Eight (8) Reasons to take our Yoga Teacher Training
Bring about huge improvements in your practice
Discover a new understanding of yoga and yourself
Reshape your body
Find your voice
Learn to teach a 90-minute Hot Yoga class
- Have more excitement in your life
Meet like-minded new friends
Sample Daily Schedule
(subject to change)
8:00-9:30 Morning Practice
10:00-11:30 Posture clinic/practice teaching
11:30-14:00 Break and study
14:00-16:30 Yoga studies. Anatomy, History and Philosophy.
17:00-18:30 Afternoon Practice
Sundays are off.
Sunday, July 23: Inauguration and info session, 1.5 hours
Friday, August 19: Graduation and Celebration
How to join:
- Scroll down this website for all details of the training
- Check if you meet the requirements
- Complete the application (you will get a confirmation email from us in 24-48 hours)
- We will send you a link to make the payment of your registration fee of 500fr.( non refundable ).
The cost of the course is 3,500fr.
Early bird price of 3,000fr must be paid BEFORE 31 March 2017. The full amount must be paid before 23 May 2017.
- When your Payment is made, you are then officially enrolled into the training and will receive the study materials to begin preparing for the course.
(Travelers will need their own flights and accommodation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance)
Hot Yoga Evolution
The Hot Yoga Evolution has been created as an answer to the urgent need of our times: people want to ease the stiffness of the body, feel empowered to follow their heart and use their mind toward fulfillment of the human potential. We are dedicated to helping people activate that potential in this lifetime. Behind the business structure of our work lies our Company's and our true purpose: the union with the divine.
In our yoga class, students perform a sequence of more than thirty Hatha Yoga exercises combined with conscious breathing and mental intention. The room is kept warm in order to stimulate a more athletic experience. The Hot Yoga Evolution class is designed for beginners and all levels, offering a beneficial workout for people of all ages.
Yoga Alliance Registered School
We are a Registered Yoga School (RYS 200) with the Yoga Alliance and our programs follow the international standards for Yoga Teachers.
Upon your graduation from the training with us, we will assist you in obtaining your Registration with the Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
Tomasz Goetel (Course Director)
Heidi Ulrich (Organization and Supporting Teacher)
Supporting teachers: Andrea Freely ( Yoga history and philosophy) Anne McNabb ( Anatomy) Ann Gowing ( Yin Yoga and mindfulness meditation)
About Tomasz Goetel
Tomasz is the founder of the Hot Yoga Evolution and Yoga Expert Academy. He originally trained under Jimmy Barkan, one of the most respected Hot Yoga teachers in the world, and has developed his own unique approach to practice and teaching, eventually becoming an expert teacher.
Tomasz has been offering training opportunities for yoga teachers since 2005, both for new teachers as well as the professionals in N. America, Asia, Europe and online. For 7 years, Tomasz managed his own yoga studio in Phuket, Thailand.
He is well-known for his passionate, inspirational approach and the light-hearted sense of humor. On top of that, he has a strong, personal yoga practice and freely shares his abilities.
Drawing from a lifetime of rich experiences as diverse as professional gambling and Taoist meditation, not only is Tomasz a Hot Yoga expert, but also a yogi, who walks the talk. If you're into y
oga, into understanding more, learning new things, and training with one of the most interesting teachers, sign up for our program today!
What you will learn:
- Hot Yoga Evolution / Hatha Yoga practice
The regular, inspired practice is the foundation of your personal growth and your teaching potential.
The Breath & Meditation
- Use the breath as a transformative tool as well as discover its healing potential.
- A variety of meditation techniques and tools. Quieting the mind to develop deeper levels of awareness and presence. Practical mindfulness, self-regulation and Self-Realization.
Teaching Yoga: Instruction, Information, Inspiration
- Technical sessions: in the technical 'Posture Clinics', discover all sequenced Hot Yoga / Hatha postures and breathing exercises in detail. Asana, Pranayama, Bandha, Kriya and Mudra. Precision alignment, modifications, advanced variations, benefits, common Student mistakes and how to fix them.
- The content: no copyright, no scripted 'dialogue' of 10,000 words, no time wasted on memorization drills, as it may be common in other Hot Yoga trainings. We will enable you to teach in your own words, from the heart, using your own mind. Teaching in your own unique way you will feel a deeper sense of achievement and satisfaction from your work.
- The communication: in our 'Practice Teaching' sessions you will become skillful in the A-Z approach for instruction, using voice, body language, demonstration, presence, correct location and directing energy. Those practical, learner-oriented sessions incorporate Tomasz’s well-known unique coaching on personal communication skills.
- The character: how to be yourself when teaching and connect with everyone in your class. How to feel confident, enjoy your work and create a powerful experience for yourself and your Students. We will shape you to become the most inspired, inspiring and the most popular teacher in town! Alternative sequencing for various needs. 60-, 75- and 90-minute classes.
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
- No boring seminars and lectures. You will learn about history, philosophy, and evolution of Hatha Yoga. Hot Yoga philosophy and its lineage, ethics, and lifestyle.
Essential Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Human physical anatomy and physiology. Energy anatomy and physiology. Study of the subject and application of its principles to Yoga practice and teaching.
The big picture of Yoga teacher’s career and business
- Teaching yoga to make a good living: understand different career possibilities and their advantages and disadvantages, so that you can make informed decisions. Yoga studio solutions: the basic know-how and skills necessary to open and manage a yoga studio as a business.
Full payment of tuition before 23 May 2017.
Minimum age is 18; other than that there is no age limit.
Minimum participants: this program requires a minimum of 15 students.
Please be aware that this may be a physically, mentally and emotionally demanding course, and a tough schedule. 100% attendance of the entire training program, as well as passion to learn and grow in an open-minded, open-hearted way, are all required in order to obtain the Course Certificate.
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by the organizers, solely for their marketing purposes.
Application: please fill in an online application form or email us to apply. You may also register at the Yoga Moves Nyon studio.
You will be notified by email within 3-5 days of its approval along with a Welcome Letter with payment procedures and further details.
Early Sign-up Discount: 3000fr.-if the application is sent in on or before March 31, 2017. Regular Price: 3000fr- application sent in starting from April 1, 2017. Full course amount must be paid before 23 May, 2017.
Tax: please note all listed prices includes 7% GST.
All payments are refundable up until 2 months before the course begins, the last day for refunds is May 22, 2017). Refunds of payments made with a credit card are subject to a 5% processing fee. From May 23, 2017 all payments are non-refundable for any reason.
Want to peak into Tomasz's yoga class?
How to prepare for this course?