New to Yoga?
2 Weeks of All Classes for Fr 89.-
That is an amazing deal! We want to give a warm welcome to our new yogis at YMN.
WE LOVE BEGINNERS!
Many new students start their yoga journey here. Everyone can practice yoga regardless of age, experience, ability, and flexibility. We have something for everyone at the studio: Warm, Hatha, Power, Teens, Kids, Pilates, Pre- & Post-natal, and restorative yoga classes for Seniors.
Here are some tips to help make your experience a good one:
- Your first class with us is FREE. No need to notify us in advance, but please arrive 10-15 minutes early to meet the teacher and make yourself at home. First timers who are late for class will not be accepted, for their own benefit.
- Wear comfortable breathable clothes to stretch and sweat in.
- For Warm Yoga, come to class hydrated and bring a water bottle. Avoid eating two hours before class.
- Bring your yoga mat or you can use the mat we have for you. We have showers; you would need to bring your own towel for the shower.
- Avoid wearing perfumes or heavy scents of any kind. Please, no smoking just before coming to the studio.
- Have fun! If you feel any pain, please do not push through it. Be aware of your limits and take it as slow as you need to. You may rest as often during your class as you need.
- If you are pregnant or have any serious injury or illness please consult your doctor first so that you are cleared to exercise. Your teacher will help you modify your practice to suit your needs.
- If it has been a while since the last time, or you have never done yoga before, that’s okay. Almost every class is geared toward a beginner. The teacher will help you find a level of practice matching your ability.
- You may want to check with your health insurance if they cover yoga membership expenses.
Have a question? Please contact us