At Yoga Moves Nyon, we are passionate about making yoga accessible, interesting and beneficial for everyone. Our relaxed and welcoming environment, located in the heart of Nyon, is open to kids, teens, adults and seniors. Our certified and enthusiastic teachers pride themselves on offering the best classes in the area. Whether you are looking to gain strength in a Power Yoga or Vinyasa class, prepare for birth in a Prenatal class or detox in a Warm Yoga class, Yoga Moves Nyon invites you to join us on the magical and life- transforming path that is YOGA.
ALL CLASSES ON AS USUAL ON MONDAY 22 SEPTEMBER.
SPECIAL CLASS: Saturday, 27 September, 16:30-18:00 – This will be a donation-based class and will be co-taught by several of our teachers. All proceeds will go to Jeff Fisher, a yoga teacher in Zurich, who is battling with an aggressive form of cancer. He has undergone conventional treatments and is now turning to alternative therapies, which are extremely costly. Please join us and try to help Jeff and his wife Ezgi.
NEWS AT YOGA MOVES:
- Sunday morning class is from 10:00 to 11:30
- Pilates classes are on Mondays and Thursdays 9:15 to 10:15 with Linda
- Kids & Teens classes from Tuesday, 2 September: 16:15-17:00 for 5 to 7 years, 17:00-18:00 for 8 to 11 years, 18:00-19:00 for teenagers
- From Wednesday 3 September there will be a Hatha Yoga class at 19:30 with Claire
- From Friday 5 September there will be a Hatha Yoga class 9:15-10:30 with Laura
- 22-23 November: workshops with Manel Rodrigues. Details soon! To find out about Manel: www.globalmanu.com
- Starting in March 2015: our 2nd 200-hour teacher training begins! Details on News/Teacher Training
We have 2 massage therapists working at our centre: Martine is available on Mondays and Thursdays, Nicole on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. They are both fully qualified to handle your aches and pains! Book an appointment with them directly – see “Therapists” page for details.